The EDB-2 boasts Refined Class “A” Inputs and Pro Audio IC Components, easy to read Pro-Audio design layout & sturdy metal housings built to withstand “Life on the Road”. The EDB-2 is supplied with belt clips, rubber feet and is threaded for microphone stands.
Comprehensively packed with practical and effective sound crafting features:
- Twin channel with individual inputs & gain controls
- 5 Band EQ assignable to Channel 1, 2 or both
- Notch Filter assignable to Channel 1 or 2
- Huge 0-32 dB Gain to interface with most mixers/desks etc
- Phantom Power is assignable to either "ring", "tip", or XLR to power virtually all instrument microphones/pickups.
- Phase Reverse assignable to each channel
- Earth Lift Switch
- "Range" Switch tuned for specific instruments i.e. Violin, Guitar, Bass etc
- iPod Input for backing tracks, practice routines etc
- Mute Switch
- Mono, Stereo & XLR Inputs, Jack and XLR Outputs
- Battery or Mains powered (power supply included)